Нет в наличии
Автор: Virginia Evans
Издательство: Longman (все книги издательства)
Место издания: England
Переплет: Мягкая обложка
Round-up Grammar Practice 4 combines games and fun with serious, systematic grammar practice. It is ideal for intermediate students of English.
Students see grammar points clearly presented in colourful boxes and tables. They practise grammar through lively, highly illustrated games and activities.
Round-up is especially designed for different students studying English in different ways.
It can be used:
In class with a coursebook. Students do both oral work - in pairs and in groups - and written work in Round-up.
After class. The 'write-in' activities are ideal for homework. Students can practise what they have learned in the classroom.
In the holidays for revision, Round-up has clear instructions and simple grammar boxes, so students can study at home without a teacher.
The Round-up Teacher's Guide includes a full answer key and four tests plus answer keys.
Издание на английском языке.
1 Present Simple - Present Continuous
2. Past Simple - Present Perfect
3. Adjectives - Adverbs - Comparisons
4. Will - Be Going To
Revise -cises 1
5. Present Perfect Continuous
6. Past Continuous - Used To - Was Going To
7. Reflective - Emphatic Pronouns / Both - Neither / Possessives
8. Past Perfect - Past Perfect Continuous
9. Functions of Modal Verbs
10. Questions - Question Words - Question Tags
11 Infinitive (to + verb) - Gerund (verb + -ing)
12. The Passive
14. Reported Speech
15. Prepositions of Place - Movement - Time