- Автор: Mitchell H.Q.
- ISBN: 978-960-443-877-8
- Обложка: Мягкая обложка
- Издательство: MM Publications (все книги издательства)
- Город: UK
- Страниц: 128
- Формат: А4
- Год: 2009
- Вес: 400 г
Full Blast follows the requirements of the Common
European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF). It aims at achieving the following goals:
• Communicative - to help students establish relations, exchange information and express ideas, attitudes and feelings.
• Socio-cuitural - to help students grasp an understanding of everyday life patterns of their age group. This covers topics such as home, leisure, etc. in the target language.
• Learning how to learn - to help students plan their work over a time span and set themselves realistic objectives.
• Language and cultural awareness - to help students acquire an understanding of the language and culture.
Full Blast is an exciting and easy-to-use course in English. The main concern of the writer of this course has been to explicitly demonstrate how English is used in real-life situations, thus enabling learners to use it in meaningful contexts.
Full Blast has been meticulously designed to build learners' ability to communicate their ideas fluently, accurately and confidently.
Module 1 Who are you?
Module 2 All about me
Culture page 1: Music from around the world page
Song 1: Turn it up!
Module 3 It’s my life!
Module 4 Where I live
Culture page 2: The life of a typical British teenager
Song 2: My space
Module 5 Nice and tasty
Module 6 Events
Culture page 3: Celebrations around the world
Song 3: The main event page
Module 7 What an experience!
Module 8 See the world
Culture page 4: Things to do in London
Song 4: Wonderful world
Pair work activities